Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Asslamualaikum Wahai Blogger

hari ini 10.8.2010
its a day before puasa (tomoro)

i created this blog juz for my lovely frenz to write anything.. its about our life.. about our friendship.. about anything that relates to us...

D.E.N stands for Diela Eric Nana (me)..
its not easy to have a frenship like this..
its true that i've known them since in standard 1.. its a long time huh? yeah..rite..
but.. i dont really hang out with them that time.. n only eric is one of my gang when i'm in primary school..but not diela..
although we r not really close that time..it doesnt mean that we can't be closer fren rite now..isnt it?
frenz come n go..
all of my previous best frenz left me since standard 6.. so..shud i wait for them to come back?no..they'll wont come back to be my best frenz like before..time has changed..n people changed too!!
now..i have to find new best friends..n GOD have given me this 2 girl who are crazy n funny to be my best frenz!!

n i hope this frenzhip will be last long till the day God call us..
thats all for the first post..
visit my individual blog..
Life Of An Undescribeable Person